70-462 Exam: Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases
MCSA 70-462 Exam Introduction
The 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Database exam is an essential exam in the IT industry that measures your ability to be able to accomplish some of the most difficult technical tasks you will ever have to deal with in the world of IT. Along with the percentages, the highlighted areas below are indicative of what will appear in the actual MCSE 70-462 exam and the necessary percentage that you require if you are to pass the real exam with flying colors:
- Maintaining instances and databases; this counts for about 17% of the exam
- Installation and Configuration: This area of the exam has been assigned a significance of 19%
- Optimisation and Troubleshooting: This part of the exam counts for 14% which would allow you to learn how vital it is.
- Data Management: This part of the exam counts for 19% so you should be able to see that it is even more relevant than the two afore mentioned portions of the exam.
- Implementation of Security: This counts for about 18% as ensuring the security of data that is both coming and going has been assigned a greater concern in today’s world than ever before.
- Implementation of High Availability: Although this section of the exam counts for about 12% there is no reason as to why you should not work hard on this segment of the exam as well.
Microsoft SQL Server 70-462 Exam Details
The original 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server exam was created in June 2012 and you can take it most any language be it English, French, Japanese, German, or Brazilian Portuguese. The technology that has been implemented in this exam would be Microsoft SQL Server 2012. You will earn the following certifications if you opt for the 70-462 exam; MCSA, MCP or MCSE.
70-462 Preparation Options
You can prepare for the 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 exam by using instructor led training, by using exam preparation videos as well as by using self-paced training or 70-462 practice tests; all of this would ensure that you would easily be able to pass the actual 70-462 exam.
Potential Candidates for 70-462 exam
The 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 exam has been intended for database professionals who can perform maintenance, installation or configuration tasks. Other responsibilities that those who wish to opt for those exam should consider would be setting up database systems, ensuring that those systems can operate in a highly efficient manner as well as being able to store data, back it up and secure data, ensuring that it remains safe from unauthorized access.
70-462 Exam Preparation Tips
We would really recommend that you opt for the 70-462 practice exam as it will ensure that you know beforehand what is coming in the paper; you will also be better equipped to handle the actual exam, be able to time yourself very well and you will also understand how to handle any technical difficulties that may crop up in the actual exam; above all though the 70-462 practice exam will allow you to give the actual exam without undue stress!
Get the free demo of 70-462 practice exam now!