Microsoft MCP 70-346 Exam Questions -Latest 70-346 Practice Exam Questions (Updated 2017)
New Updated 70-346 Exam Questions 70-346 PDF dumps! Welcome to download the newest 70-346 VCE dumps: https://www.dumpsschool.com/70-346-exam-dumps.html
Keywords: 70-346 exam dumps,MCP exam questions, 70-346 exam questions, 70-346 VCE dumps, 70-346 PDF dumps, 70-346 practice tests, 70-346 study guide, 70-346 braindumps, MCP
Microsoft Certified Professional certification exam as a profession has an extraordinary evolution over the last few years. Microsoft 70-346 MCP exam is the forerunner in validating credentials against. Here are updated Microsoft 70-346 exam questions, which will help you to test the quality features of DumpsSchool exam preparation material completely free. You can purchase the full product once you are satisfied with the product.
Case Study: 1
Fabrikam, inc is a financial services organization.
Fabrikam recently purchased another financial services organization named Contoso, Ltd.
Fabrikam has 2000 users. Contoso has 500 users.
Windows 10 and office 2016 are deployed to all computers.
Fabrikam has an office in the United States. Contoso has an office in the United Kingdom.
The offices connect to each other by using a WAN link. Each office also connects directly to the internet.
The network Fabrikam contains an Active Directory forest.
The Active Directory environment of Contoso was migrated to the Active Directory forest of Fabrikam. The forest contains three domains named fabrikam.com , contractor.fabrikam.com, and contoso.com.
All domain controllers run Windows Server 2008 R2.
All contractors outsourced by fabrikam use the user principal name (UPN) suffix of contractor.fabrikam.com. If fabrikam hires the contractor as a permanenet employee, the UPN suffix changes to fabrikam.com.
The network has the following configurations:
* External IP address for the United States office: 192.168.1.100
* External IP address for the United Kingdom office: 192.168.2.100
* Internal IP address range for the United States office: 10.0.1.0/24
* Internal IP address range for the United Kingdom office : 10.0.2.0/24
Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS)
AD FS and web Application Proxies are deployed to support an app for the sales department. The app is accessed from the Microsoft Azure Portal.
Office 365 Tenant
You have an Office 365 subscription that has the following configurations:
* Organization name: Fabrikam Financial Services.
* Vanity domain: Fabrikamfinancialservices.onmicrosoft.com
* Microsoft SharePoint domain: Fabrikamfinancialservices .sharepoint.com
* Additional domain added to the subscription: Contoso.com and fabrikam.com
* Deploy Azure AD connect.
* Move mailboxes from Microsoft Exchange 2016 to Exchange Online.
* Deploy Azure multi-factor authentication for devices that connect from untrusted networks only.
* Customize the AD FS sign-in webpage to include the Fabrikam logo, a helpdesk phone number, and a sign=in description.
* Once all of the Fabrikam users are replicated to Azure Active Directory (Azure AD), assign an E3 license to all of the users in the United States office.
Contoso identifies the following technical requirements:
* When a device connects from an untrusted network to https://outlook.office.com, ensure that users must type a verification code generated from a mobile app.
* Ensure that all users can access office 365 services from a web browser by using either a UPN or their primary SMTP email address.
* After Azure AD connect is deployed, change the UPN suffix if all the users in the Contoso sales department to fabrikam.com.
* Ensure that administrator are notified when the health information of Exchange Online changes.
* User Office 365 reports to review previous tasks performed in Office 365.
You need to recommend a solution to meet the technical requirement for monitoring the health information.
What should you recommend?
A. From the Office 365 admin center modify the Services & add-ins settings.
B. From the Office 365 admin center modify the Organization Profile settings.
C. Use the Company Portal app to receive push notifications.
D. Use the Office 365 Admin app to receive push notifications.
You need to modify the Office 365 subscription to support the planned changes for the devices that
connect from untrusted networks.
You enable Azure multi-factor authentication for all of the users in the subscription. What should you do next from the Office 365 portal?
A. Add a trusted domain.
B. Set the Trusted IPs to 10.0.1.0/24 and 10.0.2.0/24.
C. Set the Trusted IPs to 192.168.1.100/32 and 192.168.2.100/32
D. Convert the fabrikam.com domain to a federated domain.
You need to configure the AD FS servers to meet the technical requirement for accessing Office 365 from a web browser.
What command should you run? To answer, select the appropriate options in the
You deploy Azure AD Connect
You modify the UPN suffix of each sales department user to fabrikam.com..
You need to ensure that the Active Directory changes are updated in Office 365.
What command should you run? To answer, select the appropriate options in the answer area.
You need to identify which report must be used to view previous tasks performed in Office 365.
Which type of report should you use for each task? To answer, drag the appropriate reports to the correct tasks. Each report may be used once, more than once, or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content
You need to ensure that all of the planned changes for the AD FS sign-in webpage are performed successfully.
Which cmdlet should you use to perform each change? To answer, drag the appropriate cmdlets to the correct types of change. Each cmdlet may be used once, more than once or not at all. You may need to drag the split bar between panes or scroll to view content
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the same scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution. Determine whether the solution meets the stated goals.
You need to configure the Office 365 subscription to ensure that Active Directory users can connect to Office 365 resources by using single sign-on (SSO).
Solution: You run Convert-MsolDomainToStandard for the fabrikam.com domain and the contoso.com domain.
Does this meet the goal?
Note: This question is part of a series of questions that present the sonic scenario. Each question in the series contains a unique solution. Determine whether the solution meets the stated goals.
You need to configure the Office 365 subscription 1o ensure that Active Directory users on conned to Office 365 resources by using single sign-on (SSO).
Solution: You run Convert-MsolFederatedUser for all users.
Does this meet the goal?